Pending: Home for sale - Marble Hill
305 Phelps Street, Marble Hill
This home has it all! 2,400 SF of pristine living. Kitchen &Living Room on the main floor with hand scraped hickory floors in the living room & High quality linoleum in the kitchen. Kitchen features Missouri Red Granite counters, glass tile backsplash, under counter lighting, & reverse osmosis water filtration system. Crown molding enhances every room. Downstairs, the family room boasts travertine floors & a wood stove that helps with the utility bill in winter. Other times of the year relax on the dual porch swings!! Many updates throughout the home. A Pella slider takes you to a 48x14 covered patio area that gives you the best views of the beautiful landscaping, fruit trees, & garden spot in the backyard. There's no lack of storage with a recently renovated 20x20 building with electric & attic pull down for more space! Plus a 42x40 shop with a new roof, electric, & doors large enough to house your Camper or RV! Also a 2 car carport for additional covered parking!
- Status: Pending
- School district: Woodland R-4
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2 ½
- Includes approx. 1.0100 acres
- Square footage is approx. 2,408
- Style: Tri-level
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Dish washer
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2020 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 147 times.
- This listing was last updated September 7, 2020.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.