Pending: 3 Bedroom, 2 Bath Home - Almost 1/2 Acre Lot
112 Timber Hawk Trail, Cape Girardeau
Estimated monthly payment: $811
(Assuming 20% down, 4.5% interest, 30-year fixed mortgage)
Well Maintained Brick and Vinyl ranch home in Hawks Landing Subdivision – 6 minutes to Cape and 6 minutes to Jackson. The main level of this home features the Open Concept Design with vinyl plank wood flooring in the living room. The living room is open to the dining area and kitchen; both with ceramic tile flooring. The kitchen has stainless appliances and a breakfast bar. Doors from the dining area lead to the deck. There are three bedrooms on the main level; two bedrooms with neutral carpet and the Master with vinyl plank wood flooring. The master bath has a dual sink vanity and a tub/shower combination. The full hall bathroom also has a tub/shower combination. The nice size laundry room is off the kitchen and handily, also connects to the Master Bathroom. The walk-out basement is unfinished but has some framing, plumbed for a third bath, and has a John Deere room. This home sits on an almost half acre lot and the backyard is fenced with chain and wood privacy. Elementary School is Gordonville and Jr and Sr High is Jackson.
- Status: Pending
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Includes approx. 0.4700 acres
- Square footage is approx. 1,385
- Brick and Vinyl exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Floors: 1
- Foundation: Full Walk-Out with Roughed-In Bath
- Garage: Two car garage
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Community water
- Sewer system: Septic
- Estimated annual taxes: $1277
- Fenced yard
- Ceiling fans
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- Hot water heater
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2020 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 1,254 times.
- This listing was last updated July 8, 2020.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.