Fully Remodeled - Cape Girardeau
525 Koch Avenue, Cape Girardeau
Estimated monthly payment: $324
(Assuming 20% down, 4.5% interest, 30-year fixed mortgage)
The attention to detail in this cozy home is impeccable. From the custom crown molding, to the luxury plank floors this house has many custom finishes inside and out. The entire outside of this house is wood except for the windows and doors. The wood slat siding has been restored to bring out its true charm. The boxed in/vented soffits are cut from Masonite board. The outside trim is a true craftsman style with treated and painted pine. Everything in this home is updated and in tip top shape. If you are looking for your next home, and don't want to worry about the condition of the home in the years to come, this is the home for you!
- Status: Active
- School district: Cape Girardeau
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Includes approx. 0.1900 acres
- Square footage is approx. 920
- Frame exterior
- Style: Bungalow
- Floors: 1
- Foundation: No Basement
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Estimated annual taxes: $243
- Dish washer
- Hot water heater
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2020 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 88 times.
- This listing was last updated June 30, 2020.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.