Pending: Complete Remodel - 3 Bedroom Ranch - Jackson Schools
5679 St Hwy 72, Jackson
Estimated monthly payment: $512
(Assuming 20% down, 3.1% interest, 30-year fixed mortgage)
This adorable ranch has been completely remodeled! The layout creates ample entertainment space on the main level! The list of updates is extensive but includes: new luxury vinyl planks throughout, new counters in the kitchen, freshly painted cabinets, all new paint, doors and trim throughout, completely remodeled bathrooms with new tub/shower surround, modern light fixtures and custom tile! Even the HVAC and furnace are brand NEW! The large window in the living room and sliding glass doors in the dining room allow tons of natural light and you to enjoy the country view! The exterior of the house has been completely repainted including the soffits and gutters, new shutters (and new cedar posts to come) to accentuate the modern farmhouse feel! The full basement is unfinished to allow you to add your own touch and instantly build equity!
- Status: Pending
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1 ½
- Includes approx. 0.7700 acres
- Square footage is approx. 1,245
- Aluminum Siding & Brick Veneer Front exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Floors: 1
- Foundation: Full Unfinished Basement-Walkup
- Garage: Two car garage
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Community sewer
- Estimated annual taxes: $857
- Shade trees
- Ceiling fans
- Dish washer
- Hot water heater
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2020 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 816 times.
- This listing was last updated September 21, 2020.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.