Pending: 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, Living and Family Room, Fenced Yard!
1410 1st Street, Scott City
Estimated monthly payment: $445
(Assuming 20% down, 4.5% interest, 30-year fixed mortgage)
You will always come in “First” when you buy this Scott City home on “First Street”! This cute as a button one level home has a living room with original hardwood flooring and three large windows. The kitchen, open to the living room, has a breakfast bar and stainless-steel appliances that will remain – refrigerator, dishwasher, and gas stove. Past the kitchen is the dining area that then opens to the lofty size family room – plenty of space here to hold a sectional couch. Sliding glass doors from here lead to the rear patio. This home has three bedrooms and two full baths. All three bedrooms have hardwood flooring. The full hall bathroom has a tile floor with a tub/shower combination tile surround and a vanity with a granite countertop. The main level laundry room includes a full bathroom with standup shower. Additional storage can be found with cabinets above the washer/dryer space. The washer and dryer are also included. This brick front home has an attached single car garage along with alley access. The backyard is chain link fenced. Put this home full of pluses on your list to see “First”!
- Status: Pending
- School district: Scott City R-1
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Includes approx. 0.1930 acres
- Square footage is approx. 1,331
- Brick and Vinyl exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Floors: 1
- Foundation: Slab
- Garage: One car garage
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Estimated annual taxes: $557
- Fenced yard
- Ceiling fans
- Dish washer
- Hot water heater
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2020 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 295 times.
- This listing was last updated July 6, 2020.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.