Home for sale - Jackson
1632 Tanglewood Road, Jackson
Open house Sunday, July 12, 1 PM-2:30 PM
West Independence (Hwy D) to Tanglewood
Lovely 2 story home in desirable Tanglewood Estates in Jackson. The living room has wood flooring and a large window. The kitchen has plenty of cabinet and counter-top space with a center island. The dining area has french doors that walk out to the backyard for easy barbecuing and entertaining while flowing in and out of the home. You'll love the large main level master bedroom and bath with separate soaking tub and walk-in shower and main level laundry. Send the kids upstairs with the 2 extra large bedrooms and a bath and a fantastic loft space/game space perfect for the kids and their friends! Head on down to the basement and you will find another family room, perfect for movie nights or watching the big game. Basement has lots of storage for all your 'extra' stuff. A favorite feature of the owner is the flat tree-lined backyard...just walk straight out and enjoy the space! Fantastic location in Jackson - the kids can even walk to school!
- Status: Active
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2 ½
- Includes approx. 0.2700 acres
- Square footage is approx. 2,842
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2020 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 36 times.
- This listing was last updated June 25, 2020.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.