Pending: Well Maintained Home near Schrader Elementary
1320 Margaret Street, Cape Girardeau
Estimated monthly payment: $393
(Assuming 20% down, 3.1% interest, 30-year fixed mortgage)
Affordable and easy to maintain ranch home near Schrader Elementary. The living room has original hardwood flooring, cozy gas fireplace, and a large picture window. The kitchen has an eat-in area and a breakfast bar. The hall and two main level bedrooms have original hardwood flooring as well. The full hall bathroom has tile floor and a skylight. The lower level has a tiled family room, a potential third bedroom with a closet and windows, a full bathroom with a walk-in shower and large vanity, tiled storage area, and laundry (washer/dryer negotiable). The basement has a walk-up to the carport. Home has an attached carport. The rear of home has a deck and patio. The roof and attic fan are two years old. Backyard is chain link fenced.
- Status: Pending
- School district: Cape Girardeau - Alma Schrader
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Includes approx. 0.2200 acres
- Square footage is approx. 1,385
- Vinyl exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Floors: 1
- Foundation: Walk-Up Basement
- Garage: Carport
- Fireplaces: Gas Fireplace
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Estimated annual taxes: $799
- Fenced yard
- Ceiling fans
- Dish washer
- Hot water heater
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2020 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 706 times.
- This listing was last updated October 19, 2020.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.