**34.8 Wooded Acres off Lexington**Pond**Nell Holcomb School
Sena Fawn Dr., Cape Girardeau
Estimated monthly payment: $1,640
(Assuming 20% down, 3.1% interest, 30-year fixed mortgage)
Beautiful property conveniently located in Cape Girardeau. Minutes away from restaurants, Either hospital, and downtown Cape Girardeau. Enjoy the benefit of having 34.8 acres without having to drive hours to get to it. Can be use for recreational use or build a beautiful home. This property has an easement to a 60 x 42 ft workshop with electric. Pond sits on this property great for fishing. If someone wanted to build a home on the property - get some money back by selling the timber to clear a spot for your home.
- Status: Active
- School district: Nell Holcomb R-4
- Includes approx. 34.8000 acres
- Estimated annual taxes: $115
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2021 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 550 times.
- This listing was last updated July 7, 2021.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.