5 Bedrooms, 5 Baths on a Corner Lot
2506 Abbey Road, Cape Girardeau
Estimated monthly payment: $1,366
(Assuming 20% down, 3.1% interest, 30-year fixed mortgage)
Open house Sunday, September 27, 2:30 PM-4 PM
Generous sized home *over 5000 sq ft finished* on a beautifully landscaped corner lot. This home boasts 5 bedrooms, 5 full baths including three suites. The outlined diamond design tiled foyer leads to a variety of rooms. Going forward takes you to the living room with hardwood floor, crown molding, recessed lighting, and corner gas fireplace. French doors from here lead to the 17 x 16 partly under cover deck. To the right of the foyer takes one to the elegant formal dining room with tile flooring, two large windows, crown molding, and recessed lighting. Grand enough for a larger table. The kitchen is connected to both the formal dining room and the living room. Features of the chef’s kitchen include tile flooring, corian countertops, glass tile block backsplash, cook top, built-in oven and microwave, and refrigerator. There is a breakfast bar in addition to the eat-in area backed by three windows overlooking the deck. The abundant 18 x 16 Master Suite has a tray ceiling outlined in crown, walk-in closet, and private door leading to the deck. The resort style master bath has his and her separate corian top vanities with additional cabinet space, tiled walk-in shower, jetted tub, and is connected to the main level laundry room with utility sink and cabinets which is off the kitchen area. Bedroom 2 has hand scraped laminate wood flooring, two large windows and its own full bathroom with tile floor and walk-in shower. Bedroom 3 is carpeted and connected to Bedroom 4 that would make an excellent nursery or office/play area. The full hall bathroom has a large dual sink corian top vanity with additional cabinet space and a tub/shower combination. A lofty size carpeted family room with corner gas fireplace is in the walk-out basement level. Plenty room here for a pool table, etc. The large fifth bedroom is on this level with its own full bathroom with large vanity. Another full bathroom is off the family room. There is a large 20 x 16 patio off the family room. The roof is 8 years old. There is surround sound throughout.
- Status: Active
- School district: Cape Girardeau - Alma Schrader
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 5
- Includes approx. 0.3200 acres
- Square footage is approx. 5,076
- Stucco exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Floors: 1
- Foundation: Full Basement - Finished, Walk-out
- Garage: Two car garage
- Fireplaces: 2 Fireplaces-Living Room & Family Room
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Estimated annual taxes: $3149
- Garage door opener
- Ceiling fans
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- Hot water heater
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2020 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 733 times.
- This listing was last updated September 23, 2020.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.