Multi-family property for sale - Cape Girardeau
1405 Mary Ann St, Cape Girardeau
Turn Key Investment Opportunity. Duplex near Southeast Missouri State University. One Unit is larger than the other which provides the opportunity to live in one side and rent the other to help pay the mortgage. Located on a nice sized corner lot on a dead end street. Each unit has off street parking in front of their entrances. The larger unit has a rear driveway leading to their walk out basement with a patio and gazebo. There's a large storage unit in basement for the owner that could easily be turned back into a garage for the larger unit. All appliances including the washer and dryers stay in both units. Both units are currently leased to non students. Some updates to the property include: 1405- Refinished Cast Iron Tub, New Water Heater. 1407- Completely renovated full bathroom with Refinished Cast Iron Tub, all New Kitchen Appliances, Newer Counter tops and Kitchen Floors. Landlord pays for city utilities which averages $100/month. Owner is a Licensed Real Estate Sales Person.
- Status: Active
- School district: Cape Girardeau
- Includes approx. 0.3700 acres
- Vinyl exterior
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2020 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 215 times.
- This listing was last updated September 14, 2020.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.