Three-Suite Office Building For Sale in Downtown Cape
41 S. Sprigg, Cape Girardeau
This 2,375 SF, three-suite office building located on a corner lot in downtown Cape Girardeau has been completely renovated since 2013 and is ready for a new owner. The original building was built in 1860 by Joseph Lansmon, who constructed more than 30 buildings in and around Cape Girardeau, including the Common Pleas Courthouse, Old St. Vincent Church, and the covered bridge at the Bollinger Mill State Historic Site. The current owner has made substantial improvements and modifications, including new roofing, new furnace, new windows, added insulation, fully remodeled spaces, and LED lighting.
- 2,375 SF, three-suite office building
- Off-street parking in rear
- 94% efficiency furnace (2014)
- Double-pane insulating windows installed (2014)
- New roofing (2014)
- Remodeled with new carpet, paint, fans, and LED lighting
- 8 inches of insulation added (2017)
- Priced at $175,000
- Status: Active
- This property has been viewed 215 times.
- This listing was last updated January 18, 2021.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.