Commercial property for sale - Cape Girardeau
41 South Sprigg Street, Cape Girardeau
This 2,375 SF three-suite office building located on a corner lot in downtown Cape Girardeau has been completely renovated since 2013 and is ready for a new owner. The original building was built in 1860 by Joseph Lansmon, who constructed more than 30 buildings in and around Cape Girardeau, including the Common Pleas Courthouse, Old St. Vincent Church, and the covered bridge at the Bollinger Mill State Historic Site. The current owner has made substantial improvements and modifications, including new roofing (2014), new 94% efficiency furnace (2014), new double-pane insulating windows (2014), added insulation, fully remodeled spaces, and LED lighting. Off-street parking included to the rear of the building off Merriwhether St.
- Status: Active
- Includes approx. 0.2100 acres
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2021 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 68 times.
- This listing was last updated January 18, 2021.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.