3 Bedroom Home - Convenient Location!
11 Camellia Drive, Cape Girardeau
Estimated monthly payment: $486
(Assuming 20% down, 4.5% interest, 30-year fixed mortgage)
Location might be one of the top things you will like about this home! This vinyl sided ranch home has a living room with a large picture window and original hardwood flooring. The kitchen has lots of cabinets, counter space, and an eat-in area. On the main level there are three bedrooms all with original hardwood flooring. One bedroom has been used in the past as a separate dining room. It has French doors leading to the deck. The hall bathroom has a tile floor, long vanity (room to make into dual sinks), a jetted tub/shower combination. Downstairs in the walk-up basement is a large family room area, laundry, and storage/workshop area. The home has an attached one car carport, rear deck, and a chain link fenced backyard. The home sits on a third acre lot (.31) with wide frontage. Sitting on a private street, yet a hop, skip, and jump to all Cape’s amenities.
- Status: Active
- School district: Cape Girardeau - Clippard
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Includes approx. 0.3100 acres
- Square footage is approx. 1,144
- Lot size is .31
- Vinyl exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Floors: 1
- Foundation: Partially finished basement
- Garage: Carport
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Estimated annual taxes: $770
- Fenced yard
- Shade trees
- Ceiling fans
- Dish washer
- Hot water heater
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2020 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 386 times.
- This listing was last updated July 29, 2020.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.