3 Bedroom, 2 Baths*Walk-Out Basement*Fenced Yard
220 Blue Willow, Cape Girardeau
Estimated monthly payment: $717
(Assuming 20% down, 3.1% interest, 30-year fixed mortgage)
If space is what you are looking for, look no farther ! This home has the ideal blend of location, features and value. It's located between Jackson and Cape in a quiet, neighborly subdivision, has a Cape address and is in the Jackson school district. This home sits on one of the largest lots in the subdivision and boasts an unbelievable view of the sunset and pastures with beautiful horses from the back deck. Tiled entrance leads into bright open floor plan, including great room with vaulted ceiling and hand-scraped laminate floors, opening to the dining room and kitchen which have tile floors, stainless steel appliance, corian countertops and island with sink and breakfast bar. French doors in the dining room lead out to the back deck. Three bedrooms on main level with neutral carpet, include master suite with coffered ceiling, large walk in closet and master bath with double vanity, corian countertop, large walk in shower and jetted tub for relaxing after a hard day at work. Second bath has tub/shower combo and vanity with corian countertop. Main level laundry conveniently located to all three bedrooms so no more hauling laundry up or down the stairs. In the walk out basement you'll find finished walls with drop ceiling throughout; a huge family/recreation room; two bonus rooms, suited for safe rooms; both bonus rooms have a closet, including a large walk in closet in one; storage under the stairs and ample storage at opposite end from family room; and rough-in plumbing for a third bathroom! Floors are concrete so you can put your signature touch on the final finish. French doors lead to the private back patio and spacious backyard, completely fenced in with a 5 foot fence. Let the packing begin !
- Status: Active
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Includes approx. 0.4500 acres
- Square footage is approx. 1,522
- Brick Veneer, Vinyl Siding exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Floors: 1
- Foundation: Partially finished basement - walkout
- Garage: Two car garage
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Community sewer
- Estimated annual taxes: $1583
- Fenced yard
- Ceiling fans
- Dish washer
- Hot water heater
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2020 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 849 times.
- This listing was last updated September 9, 2020.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.