Adorable Charleston Bungalow on the Dogwood Azalea Trail
315 East Cypress Street, Charleston
Estimated monthly payment: $410
(Assuming 20% down, 3.1% interest, 30-year fixed mortgage)
Very cute 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home in the heart of Charleston on the Dogwood Azalea trail. Open concept living room, dining room, and kitchen. Updated ceramic tile and laminate flooring throughout (no carpet!). Neutral paint colors. 2 car attached garage with rear/side entry. Large backyard is fully fenced in with wooden privacy fencing.
Check out the virtual tour directly below!
Virtual Tour>> View virtual tour
- Status: Active
- School district: Charleston R-1
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Square footage is approx. 1,332
- Vinyl exterior
- Style: Bungalow
- Floors: 1
- Garage: Two car garage
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Estimated annual taxes: $835
- Fenced yard
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- Hot water heater
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2020 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 126 times.
- This listing was last updated September 17, 2020.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.