Home for sale - Jackson
241 Morning Star Lane, Jackson
Somebody's dream home awaits...double staircase to upper level. Huge bonus room above garage. Gas double ovens.. 2-50 gal water heaters. Large kitchen. Professionally sized. Large island is stone based, seats 6. Gas cook top. Tons of windows for natural light. Hard floors except bonus room carpeted. Wood burning fireplace in living room. Fireplace on the covered patio area. Kitchenette, family room with a pool table that stays, gas fireplace, bedroom, bull bath, storage, work out area all in the basement. 3 car detached garage could accommodate 8 cars (in tandem). Gorgeous pool area with a waterfall. Paved stone, fireplace, and bar area with a stainless steel grill (connected to LP gas in the ground-no tank needed).
- Status: Active
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 4 ½
- Includes approx. 6.2600 acres
- Square footage is approx. 5,502
- Brick veneer exterior
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Septic
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2020 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 746 times.
- This listing was last updated August 12, 2020.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.