Home for sale - Jackson
237 Waterhole Trail, Jackson
Open house Sunday, September 27, 1 PM-3 PM
An Abundance of Amenities located on a Tranquil 1.42 Acre Setting! Resting just outside the city limits of Jackson, in the desirable Saddlebrooke Ridge subdivision, this property features a nestled 1+ acres setting with up to 3 addl acres available. This one owner home is equipped with an abundance of amenities, including: a custom home theater with recliner seating for 8 (featuring 4k projector, Yamaha audio system, 104” screen, Boston Acoustic surround sound speakers), Extensive custom WiFi connected to the Nest thermostat, entry locks, camera system, garage doors, and water heater. Stone hearth Gas Fireplace, Hardwood floors, Custom cabinetry, Quartz counters, 3 car garage space, alarm system, inground sprinkler system, & a fire pit area with seating for 12! Wonderful Enclosed Sunporch perfect for morning coffee. Neighborhood offers SEMO Fiber high-speed internet with download speeds consistently over 400MB per second. This home has so much to offer, a one of a kind sanctuary!
- Status: Active
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Includes approx. 1.4200 acres
- Square footage is approx. 3,556
- Brick, stone exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Heating: Forced air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2020 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 162 times.
- This listing was last updated September 21, 2020.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.