4-5 Bedrooms, 3 Full Baths, Walk-Out Basement, Jackson Schools
202 Brookside Drive, Cape Girardeau
Estimated monthly payment: $615
(Assuming 20% down, 3.1% interest, 30-year fixed mortgage)
Beautiful 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom home in Cape County!! Cape address, Jackson Schools. This home is 11 years old. The main level has an open concept living room with vaulted ceiling, dining room, and kitchen. Down the hall are two bedrooms, a full hall bath, and a master suite with its own bath. Off of the kitchen is the mudroom/laundry area with built in storage, shelving, hooks, and a laundry counter perfectly configured for your stackable washer and dryer. Off of that mud/laundry area is the attached two car garage. Off of the dining area is the deck shaded with mature trees over looking the backyard. The main level has fresh, neutral paint. The basement of the home has 1 bedroom and 1 full bathroom. The basement was remodeled in 2018 with laminate flooring, wood accent walls, and an additional room that could be a 5th bedroom (has a full window, but no closet).
- Status: Active
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Includes approx. 0.2340 acres
- Square footage is approx. 2,642
- Vinyl exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Floors: 1
- Foundation: Walk-out basement
- Garage: Two car garage
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Well
- Sewer system: Lagoon
- Estimated annual taxes: $1224
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- Water softener
- Hot water heater
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2020 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 345 times.
- This listing was last updated August 24, 2020.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.