Under contract: Home for sale - Cape Girardeau
1317 Whitener Street, Cape Girardeau
1 of 2 almost twin, brick homes, located side-by-side, an easy walk from Franklin Elementary School. Super solid home has been rented to carefully screened tenants for the past several years. The covered front porch is the perfect outdoor place to enjoy your little piece of heaven in the shade, while the indoors comes complete with appliances AND furniture, lending a whole new meaning to "turn key". Have your own stuff? No problem! It will be empty for you by move-in day if you like! Newer roof, vinyl windows, breaker box, and air conditioner make this home a keeper. It seems that the original hardwood floors are under the existing floor covering as well. Covered parking and full, unfinished basement put the icing on the cake. Take a peek and stake your claim before someone else does!
- Status: Active under contract
- School district: Cape Girardeau
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Square footage is approx. 940
- Brick veneer exterior
- Style: Bungalow
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2021 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 224 times.
- This listing was last updated January 14, 2021.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.