Pending: Home for sale - Cape Girardeau
1716 Whitener Street, Cape Girardeau
This welcoming home in the Sunset area of Cape was built in 1950 and has been updated to 2020 standards. The family chefs will enjoy the kitchen’s generous work and storage areas. Granite counters, a built-in pantry and a wide view of the back yard make this kitchen the gathering space for cooking and visiting. Picture cool winter evenings by the fireplace in the spacious living room and quiet warm evenings on the back deck. The master bedroom and its striking all-new bathroom are located pleasantly away from the activity of the rest of the main floor. Up the graceful, open stairway are two 14'x11' bedrooms and a bath, plus a sunny corner room perfect for a cozy nursery, reading area or home office. A city-maintained alley in the back could provide access to the back yard for additional parking. The neighborhood has sidewalks to take you, the kids and the dog on exploratory walks. Just a few blocks from SE Hospital and Capaha Park.
- Status: Pending
- School district: Cape Girardeau
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Includes approx. 0.1500 acres
- Square footage is approx. 1,587
- Frame exterior
- Heating: Forced air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Hood fan
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2020 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 221 times.
- This listing was last updated September 25, 2020.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.