Home for sale - Marble Hill
102 Exit Street, Marble Hill
Nice starter home on dead end street, located in Marble Hill and conveniently located to everything you need...grocery store, gas, parks, library, several restaurants and doctors. House has been freshly painted on the inside, and new vinyl flooring in living room, kitchen and hallway. And, water heater is relatively new. There are 2 bedrooms on the main floor and 1 full bath. Downstairs there is a large room with a walk-in closet that would make a great 3rd bedroom. It has everything but a window. And across from that room is another full bath. Instead of a first home, you may be looking to down-size. Make sure to check this one out!
- Status: Active
- School district: Woodland R-4
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Square footage is approx. 1,920
- Style: Ranch
- Heating: Forced air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Dish washer
- Hood fan
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2020 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 46 times.
- This listing was last updated September 17, 2020.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.