Pending: Brick/Stone Ranch Home
1529 North Henderson Avenue, Cape Girardeau
Estimated monthly payment: $427
(Assuming 20% down, 3.1% interest, 30-year fixed mortgage)
This home sits in on a quiet street conveniently located in the middle of Cape Girardeau. Close to the university and mins away from downtown. This home consist of 2 bedroom and 3 Full Bath. Home has 2 wood-burning fireplaces. A see through on the main level and one in the basement. Both bedrooms have original wood floors. With some updating this house can become your home!
- Status: Pending
- School district: Cape Girardeau - Blanchard
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 3
- Square footage is approx. 2,144
- Brick and Stone exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Floors: 1
- Foundation: Partially finished basement
- Garage: One car garage
- Fireplaces: Two Wood Burning
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Estimated annual taxes: $1100
- Shade trees
- Hot water heater
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2020 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 59 times.
- This listing was last updated September 29, 2020.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.