Lots of Updates! Private Lot.
1317 North Missouri, Cape Girardeau
Estimated monthly payment: $427
(Assuming 20% down, 3.1% interest, 30-year fixed mortgage)
Lots of updating has been completed to this centrally located Cape home on a private lot. This vinyl sided 1.5 story home has trees surrounding all sides. The HVAC system is two years old! The roof is 1 year old on the front and NEW on the back. The living room has vinyl flooring, crown molding, and is of nice size. Large sliding windows brighten up this area. The flooring continues to the kitchen and dining area. The kitchen has white painted cabinets, and the refrigerator, stove, and dishwasher are included. The dining room has ceiling to floor double windows taking in the backyard view. The two main level bedrooms have same flooring and crown molding. The main level full bathroom’s vanity has a granite countertop, and there is a tub/shower combination. The upstairs loft bedroom has a walk-in closet and a half bathroom with new vanity. The basement is unfinished, has the laundry area, and there is a sump pump. The home sits on two lots and the backyard is chain link fenced.
- Status: Active
- School district: Cape Girardeau - Franklin
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Includes approx. 0.3900 acres
- Square footage is approx. 1,171
- Vinyl exterior
- Style: Bungalow
- Floors: 1.5
- Foundation: Unfinished basement
- Garage: Carport
- Heating: Gas
- Cooling: Central air/Window AC
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Estimated annual taxes: $958
- Fenced yard
- Shade trees
- Ceiling fans
- Dish washer
- Hot water heater
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2020 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 311 times.
- This listing was last updated October 14, 2020.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.