Pending: Home for sale - Jackson
361 Wellington Drive, Jackson
This home is as nice today as the day it was built. 4BR, 2BA, 1,820 sf finished. 3.8 acres that has been used 40+ years for horses to graze. 24x24 barn with stables and hay loft. 10x24 lean-to to park a tractor or equipment. House has a 1 year old architectural roof with rain trap gutter guards for easy maintenance. Thermal windows have been an upgrade. The kitchen and bathrooms have cabinets made by Mike Beussink. Kitchen granite counters and bathroom has marble countertops. Beautiful hardwood floors and new carpet in 2 bedrooms. Rustoleum paint on garage and sealer applied. Must see. Too much to mention!
- Status: Pending
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Includes approx. 3.8000 acres
- Square footage is approx. 1,820
- Brick/stone veneer exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2020 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 276 times.
- This listing was last updated October 12, 2020.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.