Pending: 3-4 Bedroom Home, 2 Full Baths, Finished Basement, Fenced Yard
1602 Oak Lane, Cape Girardeau
Estimated monthly payment: $478
(Assuming 20% down, 3.1% interest, 30-year fixed mortgage)
Attractive and Well-Maintained Ranch Home in the Blanchard Elementary District. From the covered front porch, enter the living room updated with laminate hand scraped wood flooring and opened to the kitchen. The kitchen has white cabinetry, a breakfast bar, tile floor and tile backsplash, concrete countertop, and the stainless appliances (gas stove) are included in the purchase. The dining area is located directly off the kitchen with a view of the backyard. The laminate hand scraped wood flooring continues down the hall to the three main level bedrooms. The hall also houses a pantry for the kitchen. All three main level bedrooms have original hardwood flooring. The master bedroom is roomy enough to hold a king size bed. The full hall bathroom has been updated with tiled flooring, walk-in tiled shower, and nice vanity backed with tile. The lower level has a spacious carpeted family room with office nook. There is a potential fourth bedroom with closet and a small window and an updated second full bathroom. Also, on this level is laundry and storage. Glass sliding doors off the dining area take you to the 20 x 16 deck with adjoining patio (good place to add a hot tub). The backyard is chain link fenced and has many trees providing privacy and shade. Seller added drains six months ago, no water in the basement, as a proactive measure. Roof is one year old. Windows are new tilt in. This Affordable and Roomy home with several of the big-ticket items updated sits on a corner lot.
- Status: Pending
- School district: Cape Girardeau - Blanchard
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Includes approx. 0.2200 acres
- Square footage is approx. 1,855
- Brick veneer exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Floors: 1
- Foundation: Partially finished basement
- Garage: One car garage
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Estimated annual taxes: $805
- Fenced yard
- Shade trees
- Ceiling fans
- Hood fan
- Dish washer
- Hot water heater
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2020 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 523 times.
- This listing was last updated October 23, 2020.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.