Pending: Home for sale - Cape Girardeau
360 North Park, Cape Girardeau
Craftsman style home in historic district of Cape. Enter home onto tiled foyer entrance. To left is spacious living room with original hardwood flooring, built in bookcases. Room is open to large dining area with 3 large windows. This leads to the kitchen. Kitchen has new countertops, freshly painted cabinets, wrap around breakfast bar, and large open walk-in pantry. To other side eat-in area with 8 large windows and partially vaulted ceiling. This would also make a nice sunroom, sitting area, etc. One bedroom on main level with original hardwood flooring. Full bath off hall with new vanity, clawfoot tub. Upstairs are 3 bedrooms each with walk-in closet. One bedroom has a kitchen nook space. Off another bedroom area that would make a nice office, storage, has washer/dryer hook ups. Full bath off hall with tiled floor and granite topped vanity. The basement is mostly unfinished providing more storage. Single car detached garage. Rear of home, concrete patio with pergola.
- Status: Pending
- School district: Cape Girardeau
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Includes approx. 0.1900 acres
- Square footage is approx. 1,656
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2020 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 10 times.
- This listing was last updated October 17, 2020.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.