Pending: Home for sale - Patton
RR 5 Box 2162, BCR 356, Patton
Here is your chance to own a piece of Bollinger Co history! This gorgeous 2BR/2Ba home sits on 1 ac on a quiet road off Hwy JJ in Patton. Mayfield School was built in 1937 & served as a 1 room school til 1954. In 1996, the old stone schoolhouse was lovingly renovated in order to create a single-family residence. Step inside & notice the beautiful original hardwood floors that run throughout the main, open-concept living space & the soaring 12' ceilings & 8' windows that flood the room w/ light. The spacious living/dining/kitchen area provide ample space for lg gatherings. Off the dining area, step down into the master-suite addn which features an exposed stone wall, tall ceilings & windows, spacious closets, & an en-suite Ba. Upstairs you will find a cozy BR w/ ample storage & a full Ba w/ claw-foot tub. The bright basement features full-sized windows w/ open floor plan & walks out to a lg patio. Extra storage in the 2 car garage. Central heat/air & wood-burning stove. Move in & enjoy!
- Status: Pending
- School district: Meadow Heights R-2
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Includes approx. 1.1500 acres
- Square footage is approx. 2,036
- Style: Bungalow
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Well
- Sewer system: Septic
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2020 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 1,176 times.
- This listing was last updated November 12, 2020.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.