Land for sale - Sedgewickville
State Hwy K, Sedgewickville
This 82-acre farm is off Highway K just south of Sedgewickville in northern Bollinger County Missouri. The farm is roughly 50% tillable, 30% pasture and 20% woods. The farm features good silt loam soils and two ponds for watering cattle. The farm is under a seasonal crop share lease and the current tenant has agreed to continue farming for the new owner if desired. This farm also provides excellent hunting opportunities for whitetail deer, turkey and other small game. There are several nice, secluded building sites on the property and is being offered with no restrictions so use it how you wish.
- Status: Active
- School district: Meadow Heights R-2
- Includes approx. 82.1100 acres
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2021 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 230 times.
- This listing was last updated October 24, 2020.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.