Home for sale - Cape Girardeau
1209 William, Cape Girardeau
Investment property with tremendous potential, you can buy a William St facing block in a combo of two lots, including one house and a lot. The white house at 1209 William, is rented for $935 per month through Dec 2020. The second lot is on the corner of William and Henderson, 1201 William, is vacant and has just been used as a driveway and parking. These lots are currently zoned R-3 - High Density Single Family Residential Dist. The next lot has the green house, MLS #20035689, that is in need of some TLC, also listed for sale for only $35,000. The neighboring lot on the block is a car wash that's zoned C-1 - General Commercial Dist. The strong profit possibilities are endless with this real estate! Check this out today!
- Status: Active
- School district: Cape Girardeau
- Bedrooms: 6
- Bathrooms: 3 ½
- Includes approx. 0.2200 acres
- Square footage is approx. 1,768
- Vinyl exterior
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2020 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 25 times.
- This listing was last updated October 29, 2020.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.