Under contract: Home for sale - Jackson
760 Touchdown Drive, Jackson
Country private living with the convenience of being within minutes of town. Nestled on a 2.39 acre mostly wooded lot this is a magnificent jewel in the prestigious Touchdown Estates at a comfortable price point. Not ready to give up your space yet but need a one level home? This is the perfect fit! This full brick ranch home offers the open concept with a vaulted ceiling & a lovely stone fireplace in the sunken living room with plenty of windows to view the nature, leading to the kitchen and dining room where you will find a roomy kitchen w/lots of counter space & a nice corner pantry. Enjoy the deck area off the living room to sit and watch the wildlife. In addition, you can also snuggle for a romantic evening in front of the 2nd fireplace in the master suite that includes the jetted tub and a monster walk in closet. You will fall in love with this serene setting-- come see for yourself!
- Status: Active under contract
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Includes approx. 2.3900 acres
- Square footage is approx. 1,877
- Brick veneer exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Septic
- Hood fan
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2020 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 773 times.
- This listing was last updated November 10, 2020.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.