Pending: Home for sale - Sikeston
209 Crowe Street, Sikeston
This absolutely splendid 3 bedroom, 1.5 bath home has been completely and recently remodeled with new windows, heating and air, water heater, flooring, electrical panel, etc. Additional living areas -- the half bath and heated workshop/garden room -- were built on during the remodeling as well. Storage facilities include a carport room, shed (with large root cellar underneath), and spacious attic. A preventative termite treatment, including a foundation barrier, was completed in 2019. What's more, the current roof was installed in 2014, and the sewer lines in 2018. Though the seller planned to live here for many more years, his job relocation has presented you with an opportunity to make this home yours.
- Status: Pending
- School district: Sikeston
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1 ½
- Includes approx. 0.2580 acres
- Square footage is approx. 1,245
- Frame exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Dish washer
- Hood fan
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2020 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 54 times.
- This listing was last updated November 20, 2020.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.