Home for sale - Cape Girardeau
1544 Parksite Drive, Cape Girardeau
This 3,400+ sq. ft. raised ranch has what so many buyers are looking for today-a home large enough for the family to spread out comfortably, plus a roomy apartment in the walk-out basement for grandparents to have a space of their own for privacy but close by when assistance is needed. The apartment is approximately 900 sq. ft. and has two outside entrances. All rooms on the main level are generously-sized and neutral. Central vacuum system, main level. All appliances remain: Stove, microwave, refrigerator, dishwasher, washer/dryer. In apartment, stove, refrigerator, and dishwasher stay. Chair lift on the basement stairs makes it easy for anyone with limited physical capacity to go to and from the basement garage and apartment to the main level. (Negotiable item).
- Status: Active
- School district: Cape Girardeau
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Includes approx. 0.3200 acres
- Square footage is approx. 3,449
- Brick/stone veneer exterior
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Dish washer
- Hood fan
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2020 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 225 times.
- This listing was last updated November 11, 2020.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.