Pending: Cute as a Button 3 Bedroom Home!
1836 William Street, Cape Girardeau
Estimated monthly payment: $375
(Assuming 20% down, 3.1% interest, 30-year fixed mortgage)
Three-bedroom affordable home on a corner lot in Cape. This charming home has original hardwood floors and arched entry ways. The living room is of nice size and bright with a large picture window. The original hardwood flooring from this room flows down the hall and into the three bedrooms. The kitchen has tile flooring, attractive wood ceiling, stainless appliances, tiled backsplash, exposed brick flue, and a nice breakfast bar opening this room to the living room added almost 4 years ago. There is a full bath off the hallway with tile flooring that extends halfway up the walls and a tub/shower combination. The unfinished basement is open and provides plenty of storage. Laundry is located here and comes complete with washer/dryer. There is a single car detached garage and a chicken coop. New PEX plumbing throughout. Water heater is new. The backyard is chain link fenced. This home is in the Jefferson Elementary District.
- Status: Pending
- School district: Cape Girardeau - Jefferson
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Includes approx. 0.1800 acres
- Square footage is approx. 1,188
- Style: Bungalow
- Floors: 1
- Foundation: Partially finished basement
- Garage: One car garage
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Estimated annual taxes: $539
- Fenced yard
- Shade trees
- Ceiling fans
- Hood fan
- Dish washer
- Hot water heater
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2021 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 486 times.
- This listing was last updated January 6, 2021.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.