Pending: Home for sale - Jackson
246 Eagle Ridge Lane, Jackson
Serene & tranquil are 2 words that pop into your mind about this property. This all brick ranch sits on 2.7 quiet acres close to Cape & Jackson. Over 2100 open finished square feet on the main level with views of open fields. Awesome kitchen open to the great room & dining area that includes a 7' x 10' walk-in pantry, island and eat at counter. The dining area walks out to a 13' x 28' concrete covered deck overlooking the in-ground salt water pool & outdoor fireplace with additional room for entertaining! The walk-out lower level boasts of 2 bedrooms, full bath, great family room with an additional area for making your own i.e. pool table, office, etc. which overlooks the pool. There is lots of storage space to include the two car size garage under the main level garage with the lawn equipment storage area accessed by a single overhead door. Lots of updates - don't miss this one. All measurements are approximate. Masks must be worn while viewing.
Virtual Tour>> View virtual tour
- Status: Pending
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 3 ½
- Includes approx. 2.7500 acres
- Square footage is approx. 3,436
- Lot size is 50 x 459
- Brick exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Floors: 1
- Foundation: Walk-out basement
- Garage: Three car garage
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Community water
- Sewer system: Septic
- Estimated annual taxes: $2685
- Swimming pool
- Fenced yard
- Garage door opener
- Ceiling fans
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- Water softener
- Hot water heater
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2021 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 322 times.
- This listing was last updated December 28, 2020.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.