3 Bedrooms**1 Car Garage**Wood Privacy Fenced Yard
1720 William Street, Cape Girardeau
Estimated monthly payment: $341
(Assuming 20% down, 3.1% interest, 30-year fixed mortgage)
Three-bedroom vinyl sided home for under $100,000! An oversized single car garage is connected to the home via a covered breezeway. The breezeway leads into the kitchen with white cabinetry, crown molding, and separate formal dining room with original hardwood flooring. The front living room also have original hardwood flooring which continues into the two main level bedrooms. There is a full bathroom off the hallway. Upstairs is a spacious third bedroom. The basement is unfinished and provides great storage. The level backyard is surrounded by a wood privacy fence.
- Status: Active
- School district: Cape Girardeau - Jefferson
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Includes approx. 0.1900 acres
- Square footage is approx. 1,344
- Vinyl exterior
- Style: Bungalow
- Floors: 1.5
- Foundation: Unfinished basement
- Garage: One car garage
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Estimated annual taxes: $479
- Fenced yard
- Shade trees
- Ceiling fans
- Hood fan
- Hot water heater
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2021 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 429 times.
- This listing was last updated December 28, 2020.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.