Under contract: Home for sale - Jackson
257 County Road 466, Jackson
Affordable Unicorn property in Jackson School District. This home offers almost 6 acres minutes from town with a heated 3 bay shop. The house has been updated, which includes 3 beds and 2 baths. Two additional finished rooms to be used as one's preference. Solar power system has been installed leaving new owner with an electric bill of less than $50 per month. Wildlife is abundant. Must see this property today! It is truly one of a kind!
- Status: Active under contract
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Includes approx. 5.9300 acres
- Square footage is approx. 2,128
- Vinyl exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Heating: Forced air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Septic
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2021 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 83 times.
- This listing was last updated December 22, 2020.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.