Home for sale - Jackson
2255 Bent Creek Drive, Jackson
Are you ready to never mow or do yard work and golf everyday? Now is your chance. Overlooks the 18th green of Bent Creek Golf Course from your deck and beautifully landscaped lawn. The open floor plan of this recently remodeled condo is a large living room featuring hardwood floors, a gas fireplace and built in bookshelves with an open dining room, bath, and 1 bedroom. Upstairs you will find a remodeled spacious second level master suite with large walk in closet along with an attached study and 2nd level laundry. You will love the white cabinets, stainless steel appliances, quartz counters, and coffee bar. The lower level is finished into a large family room, full bath, a large extra room that previous owners used for a guest bedroom, (it does not have an egress window), and a large storage room.
- Status: Active
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 3
- Includes approx. 0.0380 acres
- Square footage is approx. 2,812
- Brick veneer exterior
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2021 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 299 times.
- This listing was last updated December 16, 2020.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.