Home for sale - Cape Girardeau
1519 Sylvan Lane, Cape Girardeau
Open house Sunday, January 17, 1 PM-3 PM
Bertling to Sylvan Lane
This sprawling ranch has lovely updates but still room for your special touches. New luxury vinyl flooring and new windows throughout. Situated on 1 acre far off the lane, backs up to woods. The setting is stunning and you will love sitting on your private patio. There is an attached oversize 2 car garage for convenience but Dad will likely be found in the 32X24 detached garage/shop that offers lots of organization and a separate room in the back. This is a mancave extraordinaire. Inside the home is a wood burning insert that will literally heat the entire home, a huge dining room that has a large picture window showing off the gorgeous view/setting. The master bedroom has an ensuite. On the lower level you'll find a large family room with a gas fireplace, a bonus room that the current owner used for his son's bedroom, a full bath with a walk-in out of season closet and a HUGE storage room with shelves and a gun rack. A rare find in this highly desired subdivision. Truly a must see.
- Status: Active
- School district: Cape Girardeau
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 3 ½
- Includes approx. 1.0000 acres
- Square footage is approx. 3,691
- Brick veneer exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Dish washer
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2021 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 91 times.
- This listing was last updated December 30, 2020.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.