Pending: Character! Ask how to make this YOUR home with $500 Down!!
306 Ruth Avenue, Scott City
Estimated monthly payment: $280
(Assuming 20% down, 3.1% interest, 30-year fixed mortgage)
This Scott City Bungalow has a covered front porch inviting you into the sitting room with a bay window overlooking the front yard. This leads into a nice size living room. Going forward takes you to the kitchen. The wall here has been opened allowing viewing into the living room. The kitchen has tile flooring, and the stove and dishwasher will remain. There are three bedrooms. The full bathroom off the hallway has a tub/shower combination and dual sink vanity. Laundry is readily available off the kitchen. The rear of the home has a small sunroom. Off street parking can be found off the alley with a two-car covered carport.
- Status: Pending
- School district: Scott City R-1
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Includes approx. 0.1450 acres
- Square footage is approx. 1,411
- Style: Bungalow
- Floors: 1
- Foundation: Partial Unfinished Basement
- Garage: Detached Two Car Carport
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Estimated annual taxes: $385
- Ceiling fans
- Dish washer
- Hot water heater
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2021 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 669 times.
- This listing was last updated March 3, 2021.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.