Pending: Home for sale - Cape Girardeau
2920 Beaver Creek Drive, Cape Girardeau
Estimated monthly payment: $1,024
(Assuming 20% down, 3.1% interest, 30-year fixed mortgage)
Lovely condo that offers exterior maintenance free living that includes lawn care and snow removal. This home is meticulously maintained and has quality construction and will be a joy to come home to after a long day. The private patio area is perfect for those who like to do container gardening and enjoy the outdoors. This home offers an open concept with a large, lovely living room and spacious bedrooms. There is a ton of storage space with additional storage area off the garage that will be perfect to store your Christmas decorations in. A cold winter night and you will be warm and cozy with the gas fireplace in the living room. The location is ideal and you can be at the mall in a matter of minutes or downtown.
- Status: Pending
- School district: Cape Girardeau
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Includes approx. 0.0600 acres
- Square footage is approx. 2,200
- Brick, stone exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Floors: 1
- Garage: Two car garage
- Fireplaces: Gas fireplace in living room
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Community water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Estimated annual taxes: $2238
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- Water softener
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2021 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 32 times.
- This listing was last updated January 12, 2021.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.