**AFFORDABLE & ADORABLE**NEWLY UPDATED AND REMODELED
1836 Herman Street, Cape Girardeau
Estimated monthly payment: $256
(Assuming 20% down, 3.1% interest, 30-year fixed mortgage)
Open house Sunday, January 24, Noon-2 PM
Newly Updated and Remodeled!! This two-bedroom home has an updated kitchen with NEW appliances, Newly tiled bathroom shower with NEW flooring, original hardwood flooring, interior freshly painted, and a NEW roof! Aluminum siding just painted! There is a deck off one of the bedrooms. Attached single car carport. Wood privacy fenced backyard for your kids and pets. This home located on a corner lot is in the Jefferson Elementary School District. Affordable and Adorable!
- Status: Active
- School district: Cape Girardeau - Jefferson
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Includes approx. 0.2000 acres
- Square footage is approx. 828
- Aluminum exterior
- Style: Bungalow
- Floors: 1
- Foundation: No Basement
- Garage: Carport
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Estimated annual taxes: $379
- Fenced yard
- Dish washer
- Hot water heater
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2021 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 278 times.
- This listing was last updated January 22, 2021.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.