Cute and Affordable Bungalow in Charleston
407 Moore Street, Charleston
Estimated monthly payment: $239
(Assuming 20% down, 3.1% interest, 30-year fixed mortgage)
Very cute and affordable 3 bedroom, 1 bath home in Charleston. Main level is a living room with laminate flooring, kitchen with painted cabinets, separate dining room with wood floors and built in corner cabinets, two bedrooms each with wood floors, one bathroom with laminate flooring. The upstairs is one large bedroom with wood floors. One car attached garage. Two carports (both will stay). Nice flat lot.
- Status: Active
- School district: Charleston R-1
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Square footage is approx. 1,110
- Style: Bungalow
- Floors: 1.5
- Foundation: Crawl space
- Garage: One car garage; Carport
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Estimated annual taxes: $482
- Ceiling fans
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- Hot water heater
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2021 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 41 times.
- This listing was last updated January 26, 2021.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.