Under contract: Home for sale - Jackson
219 North Hope Street, Jackson
HISTORICAL GEM! Own a piece of Jackson's history * Built in the 1870s by Mayor James Francis Brooks, who married the lovely Florence Adel Turnbough in 1875 & completed the home in 1876 * Beautifully appointed, this gem offers an elegant combination of original features & updated modern conveniences, without sacrificing character * Graceful wrap around front porch * 10' tall ceilings & soaring windows * Stunning, original wood baluster adorns the open staircase * Main floor Master BR * Main Floor Laundry * Oversized Living & Dining Rooms * Shimmering hardwood flooring * Kitchen opens to a separate Breakfast or Family Rm – ideal for today's lifestyle * You'll love cooking in the updated kitchen featuring a center island w/concrete solid surface top –super cool– & SS appliances, including "smart" refrigerator * Private, fenced back yd * Professional landscaping adorns the property * 2 car gar w/circle drive & alley access * Become part of history!
- Status: Active under contract
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Includes approx. 0.3200 acres
- Square footage is approx. 2,648
- Brick/stone veneer exterior
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2021 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 210 times.
- This listing was last updated January 26, 2021.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.