Home for sale - Cape Girardeau
2650 State Highway Z, Cape Girardeau
The sights and sounds of the country, minutes from Cape or Jackson, and a gorgeous home... 2650 State Highway Z checks these and more. This stunning brick and stone, 5-year-old, 4500 sq ft. house sits on just under 16 acres of magnificent land, including a stocked pond. Countless amenities and features are included, 6 bedrooms, 6 baths, geothermal heating and cooling, 2-story stone fireplace... the list goes on! Enjoy the breathtaking views of your private pond, while sitting on the suspended all-concrete deck, featuring under rail lighting and a built-in gas line. A large, quartz countertop island will be the center for many of your friends and family gatherings while you enjoy cooking with the high end stainless appliances. Entertaining has never been so easy with the open concept on the main level, the expansive lower level with a wet bar, and the vast acreage right at your finger tips. This type of property doesn't come around very often... Don't wait to see this one!
- Status: Active
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Bedrooms: 6
- Bathrooms: 4
- Includes approx. 15.7100 acres
- Square footage is approx. 4,533
- Brick, stone exterior
- Heating: Heat pump
- Water system: Well
- Sewer system: Septic
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- Water softener
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2021 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 79 times.
- This listing was last updated January 25, 2021.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.