Home for sale - Jackson
135 Braun Crossing, Jackson
What a great location! Minutes to I-55, located just outside of Fruitland in Jackson School District and North Elem. You wont want to miss the ONE OWNER home. The home is completely open concept with a split bedroom floor plan. New floors are throughout the living room, dining room and kitchen. All of the kitchen appliances will remain with this MOVE IN READY home. On the left of the home youll find two bedrooms, a linen closet and a bath for all of your guests. All of the bedrooms have carpet. The master bedroom is large with a walk in closet and private bath. In the master bath youll find a linen closet, very large sink/countertop and a shower. There is also additional storage in the laundry room and in the storage space over the garage. Flat, mature yard, with a wonderful covered front porch and a back covered patio for you to enjoy 365 days a year. This home has been lovingly cared for by the owner. Be sure to schedule your appointment to see this home in Cedar Meadows Subdivision.
- Status: Active
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Includes approx. 0.2300 acres
- Square footage is approx. 1,547
- Style: Ranch
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Community sewer
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2021 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 512 times.
- This listing was last updated February 16, 2021.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.