Pending: Home for sale - Advance
1077 County Road 259, Advance
This gorgeous brick home has many things to love. The 43.5 acres comes with a beautiful pasture, 34x30 Barn with horse stalls, plenty of woods, and a pond. This home features a new roof as of September 2020 and an updated septic. The interior is showered with natural light, contains a split bedroom floor plan as well as a large Master Suite and a finished walk-out basement with an office and huge recreational room. This secluded location is great for horses, hunting, and more and is located in Cape Girardeau County with an Advance address in Delta's School District. High Speed Internet with Semo Fiber.
- Status: Pending
- School district: Delta R-5
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2 ½
- Includes approx. 43.5000 acres
- Square footage is approx. 3,872
- Brick, stone exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Well
- Sewer system: Septic
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2021 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 207 times.
- This listing was last updated March 1, 2021.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.