Home for sale - Jackson
605 West Main Street, Jackson
Love where you live - even live where you work! This true Victorian gem was built in 1880 but remodeled from the studs out. So, no need to sacrifice convenience or comfort for charm. You'll love the private, covered porches so typical of this architecture – including a 2nd floor porch and gazebo off the side entry. Its current setup offers 3 bedrooms and 1.5 baths, but 2 additional rooms on the main level could be transformed into additional bedrooms. Rooms are spacious, ceilings are high, and natural light streams in. Original doors have detail that new builds try – but fail! – to duplicate. The kitchen includes gas stove, plenty of counter space and breakfast bar. Electric, windows, roof etc. have been modernized; heating and cooling are zoned. Relax or play in the shady garden-like back yard. Yet the corner lot in the heart of Jackson is a wonderful potential commercial location. This welcoming home – well-loved through ages past-- is just waiting to be part of your future.
- Status: Active
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1 ½
- Includes approx. 0.3500 acres
- Square footage is approx. 2,482
- Heating: Forced air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- Hood fan
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2021 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 124 times.
- This listing was last updated February 4, 2021.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.