Check Out this Newly Remodeled Scott City Home!!
1909 Azalea St, Scott City
Estimated monthly payment: $384
(Assuming 20% down, 3.1% interest, 30-year fixed mortgage)
Take a look at this Pinterest worthy remodeled ranch! Located on a quite street just minutes from the interstate...and Target! This adorable home is ideal for a first time home buyer looking for move-in ready and potentially 0% down! The exterior has been brought to life with fresh paint and cedar and the roof is only 5-8 years old. The original hardwood floors have been refinished in the living room and bedrooms. The kitchen has been updated with fresh cabinet paint and hardware, modern tile backsplash, neutral counter, large tile floors, and stainless steel appliances! The laundry room is large and out of the way. A bench with storage was added to maximize the space! The bedrooms are large with plenty of natural light! New fixtures, vanity, wallpaper, and paint make the bathroom stand out! Don't miss your opportunity at this cozy home!
Seller is a licensed MO Realtor
- Status: Active
- School district: Scott City R-1
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Includes approx. 0.1840 acres
- Square footage is approx. 1,040
- Brick and Vinyl exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Floors: 1
- Foundation: Crawl space
- Garage: One car garage
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Municipal water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Estimated annual taxes: $662
- Fenced yard
- Ceiling fans
- Hood fan
- Dish washer
- Hot water heater
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2021 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 238 times.
- This listing was last updated February 10, 2021.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.