Pending: Home for sale - Jackson
724 Corinne Street, Jackson
Estimated monthly payment: $478
(Assuming 20% down, 3.1% interest, 30-year fixed mortgage)
Conveniently located in Jackson. This mostly brick and some vinyl siding home has quite of bit of square footage to offer. Backyard is fenced in with a newer french drain. Property comes with a sun room and screened in porch as well. The home has 2 bedrooms and the potential to have a 3rd bedroom. 2 full bathrooms on the main level and 1 full bath in the basement. Full basement that is mostly finished has bonus rooms with closets, Kitchenette and laundry area. Main level has laundry hook ups so can be easily converted. Water softener will stay with home. This move in ready home has a lot to offer! Main level has all hard surfaced flooring the currently has two huge living area/dining rooms. Back dining/living area has a window and closets that can be converted into an additional bedroom.
- Status: Pending
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 3
- Square footage is approx. 2,608
- Brick veneer exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Floors: 1
- Foundation: Full Partially Finished Basement - Walk-up
- Garage: One car garage
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Estimated annual taxes: $1181
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- Water softener
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2021 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 12 times.
- This listing was last updated February 24, 2021.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.