Pending: Home for sale - Jackson
728 Corinne Street, Jackson
Estimated monthly payment: $495
(Assuming 20% down, 3.1% interest, 30-year fixed mortgage)
INTRODUCING A WELL MAINTAINED BRICK RANCH ON A QUIET STREET IN THE HEART OF JACKSON!! This home features 3 beds, 2 baths, and another sleeping area in the basement. As you walk into the home, you will notice hardwood flooring and updated ceramic tile. In the kitchen, you will love the charm of a built in buffet. The refrigerator, stove, and dishwasher will stay. As you enter the hallway, you will notice its extended size and flow into the bedrooms. Also you will appreciate the extra storage in the attached garage; and in addition to the attached one car garage, this home also boasts a 720 square foot detached WORKSHOP!! The home and workshop sit on a nice level lot that is long enough to play football or baseball in the back with the kids. This is a great property and will not last long. Make an appointment today!
- Status: Pending
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Includes approx. 0.4760 acres
- Square footage is approx. 1,530
- Brick Veneer, Aluminum Siding exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Floors: 1
- Foundation: Partially Finished Basement
- Garage: Attached 1 Car Garage; Additional Detached Parking
- Heating: Forced air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Estimated annual taxes: $977
- Fenced yard
- Garage door opener
- Hood fan
- Dish washer
- Hot water heater
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2021 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 9 times.
- This listing was last updated February 24, 2021.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.